Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm struggling with the juggling.........of time and life, that is. Sometimes the balance just gets all out of kilter doesn't it? What with work, family and friends along with the myriad of other 'stuff' that creeps into our calendar, it's no wonder that we all seem time-poor these days. It's times like these that I just have to stop, reassess and regroup and then work out what it really important and what isn't.


For most of us, we tend to put everyone else's needs above our own but at the end of the day if we don't take good care of ourselves then there won't be anything left to go around anyway. As weird as it sounds, we all need a moment of selfishness from time to time in order to recharge the batteries. I'm thinking my selfish moment might be coming up really soon : -))


I have two gorgeous ladies who come to my house every month to make and create wonderful projects. They never cease to inspire me with their fabulous ideas and we spend lots of fun times bouncing crazy ideas back and forth between us as well as having lots of laughs and eating ourselves silly of course!

Today I thought I would share an image of one of the items that was created last time by Judy. It's a three dimensional painting of a vase full of flowers.......both before and after.....very clever don't you agree??

No comments: