Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hearts and Velvet Flowers



Time marches on.......1st March already and where is Autumn I wonder as it was sooo hot today??
We have both been busy taking photographs and loading lots of new products onto the website but it is certainly a time consuming process - pity Steven didn't do typing at school like I did but then again he's a much better carpenter than I will ever be!

I embellished this gorgeous Miss Rose Sister Violet velvet heart cushion for a friend for Christmas and thought you might like to see it. I love it and I must get around to making another one day, although I never do seem to make anything quite the same as that would take all the fun out of creating!
If you are looking for the velvet flowers or lace, you will find them and a whole lot more on my website http://www.whimsicalimaginings.com.au/
Until next time remember to embellish your life with everything you love!

No comments: