Monday, May 9, 2011

The Romance of a Wedding

Love & Romance; Friendship & Family; Hearts & Flowers; Hugs & Kisses; Pure Joy & Fun,,,,,,, all you need for a day filled with happy memories shared between two people in love.
Every time a beautiful bride entrusts me to share her day by either making her bridal bouquet or a stunning hairpiece or hair garlands for the flower girls or even decorating a bridal arch; I feel truly blessed to be considered to be included in this wonderful celebration.
The love and care that I put into every detail is only out-measured by the love and care that each bride dedicates to making her day memorable.
If you need something special for your special day, I would love to hear from you too!
Please contact me at jule@whimsicalimaginings.com.au to discuss your wishes and dreams for your perfect wedding day and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Jule xxx


















































The image of this totally gorgeous wedding cake was sent to me recently by one of my beautiful customers - Deborah Astill. Deborah purchased the cameo ribbon brooch from me to add to her own wedding cake and I am sure you will agree, the cameo made an absolutely stunning addition to an already special cake!




Deborah has a fabulous website herself doing terrific stationery and invitations for all occasions http://www.evolvebydesign.com.au/




Be sure to check it out when you need something for your next event!






































No comments: